Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Miscellany #1



I had fun last night watching the end of the Yankee game of the last game to be played at Yankee stadium, ever. I'm not a Yankee fan, but I appreciate baseball history and East coast baseball seems far more rabid than the Left Coast version, so it was fun to be there at a distance. Now, Go Dodgers!!

_____


Monique Carrasco and Taylar Amiot were injured this past weekend, but did a great job helping out with the timing and record keeping. Great job girls!

_____


I'm excited about the BIG 8 meet on Wednesday. Something new! New teams, new format, tougher challenge than in the past, all good stuff.

_____


16:00! Yep, that's the amount of time our runners took OFF of their Mt. Carmel times from a year ago. Did we just stink last year, or are our guys just getting ALOT better. For the record, we didn't stink last year! But yea, 16 full minutes, all guys combined, faster than one year ago on the same course. Sweet! (the guuurls were 5:03 faster!)

_____


Fall is in the air! So, I know, it's like mid-80's, but it's downright chilly!! Today's the first day of Fall. I love this time of year!


No comments:

Post a Comment