Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sweet Smell of Mammoth!

Hard to believe, but we leave for Mammoth in just under a month! What a great week we have there, the running is just awesome and Coach Peirce's menu is to die for!

I was given a cool website that you can chart the routes you run. It's better than the one we've been using.

So I was playing around with it and thought I'd map the traditional first run we do in Mammoth, the "Mammoth Rock Trail." I was even able to attach some photos from the route.

Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Randy from runningmap.com here. Great blog! Thanks for the shout out. I am curious what you were using before.

    randy@runningmap.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy
    Wow, thanks for dropping by! I've used a google adaptation site called gmap.pedometer.com. It worked fine, but your satellite images are very clean and I like the other features (such as photo links) you've added.

    thanks for the service!

    ReplyDelete